These days, most people are far more self conscious about their health and wellbeing. In years gone by, many took good health for granted but these days we realize that we have to work at being healthy and happy. However, when you lead a busy lifestyle and have lots of different commitments to juggle, keeping on top of your health can be difficult. This is why people turn to supplements to help aid their wellbeing and overall health.
From CBD Isolate and CBD oil through to appetite suppressants for weight loss, skin health supplements, and dietary supplements, you will find all sorts of products available these days. In addition, you will find that many of these supplements are made from natural ingredients, making them both safe and effective. All you need to do is determine which supplements are most likely to benefit you based on the health goals you want to achieve.
There are a variety of trustworthy suppliers to choose from. Naked Nutrition is among them, providing dietary supplements and protein powders that help their customers meet their nutrition and fitness goals. In addition to their dietary supplements, popular protein powders range from Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder to Powdered Peanut Butter. Each one of them is compatible with any diet, enriched with amino acids and no artificial sweeteners, colors or additives. Naked Nutrition strives to make life easier for those taking on a new, healthy routine.
Some of the key reasons to consider supplements
There are many reasons why people now use supplements on a regular basis to help boost their health. One of the key benefits is that is offers a simple and very convenient means of boosting health. We all want to enjoy good health but achieving this with today’s fast pace of life can be difficult. Often, we end up eating lots of fast food, failing to get enough necessary nutrients, and failing to live a healthy lifestyle, all of which can take its toll. With the use of the right supplements, you can counteract some of these issues by boosting your immune system and aiding your health.
Another key benefit of using supplements to help improve your health is that there are so many different options available these days. Finding the right supplements for your needs is much easier now because you can get online and browse a huge variety of options designed to meet different needs and goals. You can also more effectively research the various supplements you are interested in when you go online. It will enable you to check the ingredients, compare prices, look at consumer reviews, and assess the benefits. You will then be able to determine with far greater ease whether these are the right supplements for your needs.
One other reason why people take supplements in order to boost their health is because they don’t have another option in order to get the nutrients they need. For example, people who are vegetarian or vegan may miss out on many valuable nutrients in their day to day diet but can make up for this by taking the right supplements. Those that cannot tolerate dairy products may miss out on nutrients such as calcium but can make up for this by taking supplements.
With so many different supplement options open to you these days, boosting your health has never been easier. You can also find plenty of supplements made from totally natural ingredients to provide greater peace of mind.
Key factors you need to consider when choosing supplements
There are a number of key factors that you need to take into considerations when you are choosing supplements to aid your health. This is something that will make it much easier for you to find the best ones for your needs. Some of the key considerations you need to look at include:
- Pricing: The cost of supplements can vary widely based on a number of factors. This includes the brand of the supplements, where you purchase from, the size or quantity of the order, shipping costs, and whether you purchase in bulk. The price is obviously an important factor to ensure you can afford the supplements. However, you should never base your decision on price alone when it comes to products such as this, as quality is vitally important
- Reviews: It is important to take time to look at reviews of any supplements you are considering buying for your health. The more reviews you can look at the better. This is something you can do with ease simply by going online and using trusted review sites to get unbiased reviews and opinions from others who have already tried the supplements. This then enables you to make a more informed choice and learn more about the safety and effectiveness of the supplements you are thinking of buying.
- Ingredients: You need to make sure that you purchase supplements that are not only effective but also safe. As such, you should make a point of checking the ingredients before you purchase. You may be looking for supplements that are all natural or you may have sensitivities to certain ingredients.
By making sure you check the list of ingredients before you buy, you can avoid any issues and boost safety measures for yourself. Another key point to bear in mind is that not all supplements are suitable for vegetarians. So, if you are veggie or vegan, make sure you check and see whether they are suitable before you purchase.
- Special deals: With products such as supplements, you can often get special deals if you purchase more than one bottle or pack. This is something that is well worth looking at if you want to save yourself time, hassle, and money. Often you will get web based exclusives where you can get two or three bottles at a knock down price. If you have already used the supplements before in the past and know they work for you, it is well worth doing this.
- Effectiveness: You need to ensure that the supplements you purchase are designed for your needs and that they are effective in terms of what they do. Some supplements are created only for one thing while others can help you in multiple ways. You need to take time to think about your goals and what you want to achieve from taking the supplements. You can then check the different options to see which ones are best suited to your needs and are likely to be the most effective for you.
- The supplier: In addition to looking at the supplements themselves, it is also worth looking at the website or supplier you are considering buying from. You should ensure you buy from a reputable supplier that provides a good level of service as well as high quality products. This will provide you with greater protection and peace of mind when it comes to buying supplements to aid your health.
Enjoy the benefits of taking the right supplements by doing your research
By taking all of these factors into consideration, you can look forward to the benefits that come with using the right supplements. You can also avoid paying over the odds and you can get a great deal on the supplements you wish to purchase. In addition, you can benefit from finding out what others thought about the product before you buy, which means you are less likely to end up with an ineffective or low quality product. By doing your research thoroughly, you are far more likely to find supplements that are ideal for your needs, your budget, and to help you achieve your goals.
We're here. We're queer. Now that it's pride month, it feels like every store and corporation is flooding us with their best rainbow merchandise, capitalizing on a $917 billion dollar consumer market.
The rainbow flags are out. The mannequins are sporting pride tees. And corporate newsletters are full of interviews showcasing all their queer employees ("Look, we have a gay person here! We GET you!").
To me, this is blatant evidence that the future is queer.
These corporations follow the money, and with 20% of millennials and 31% of Gen Z openly identifying as queer, these businesses have to capitalize on the growing purchasing power of LGBTQIA+ consumers. With a recorded market size of $917 billion dollars in 2016, and a growing interest in socially conscious brands among young consumers, this is clearly a market opportunity that corporations cannot afford to ignore.
However, I'm always surprised by how little attention investors and the entrepreneurial community devotes to this undeniable trend, despite being constantly inundated with overwhelming statistics proving the importance of diversity and inclusion in entrepreneurship. Only 2.2% of venture capital funding went to women in 2018, less than .1% of funding has been allocated to black women since 2009, and only about 1% of venture-backed companies have a black founder or Latinx founder. These statistics are over-quoted but underacted upon.
This gender and diversity inequality significantly hinders economic growth, since 85% of all consumer purchases are controlled by women, and startups with higher ethnic diversity tend to produce financial returns above their industry norm.
The data is clearly leading to one direction: investing in women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, immigrants, and other minority groups in entrepreneurship leads to higher revenue and better business results.
As data-driven and forward-thinking as this industry claims to be, we haven't caught up to the queer founders, particularly queer women, who are rethinking the future. These founders understand and speak to a generation of increasing numbers of LGBTQIA+ people whose market share will only continue to grow exponentially. VCs and investors are already behind the curve.
SoGal Foundation, a non-profit on a mission to close the diversity gap in entrepreneurship, is helping bridge this divide between queer women founders and investors with the launch of applications for the second annual Global Pitch Competition for diverse entrepreneurs. Hosted in 25+ cities across five continents, and culminating in a final global pitch competition and 3-day immersive educational bootcamp in Silicon Valley, this is the first and only globally-focused pitch opportunity for diverse entrepreneurs.
Startups that are pre-Series A (raised less than $3M) with at least one woman or diverse founder, apply here to pitch! The top teams selected from each regional round will join SoGal's final global pitch competition and bootcamp in Silicon Valley for guaranteed face time with dozens of top Silicon Valley investors, curated educational programming, unparalleled 1:1 mentorship, press exposure, and a chance to win investment capital.
Women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+ founders: what's the best way to kick off pride? Apply to pitch!
Regional pitch rounds will be held August-November 2019; final pitch competition in Silicon Valley in February 2020. Details and additional cities to be announced.
SoGal Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and the largest global platform for diverse founders and funders in 40+ chapters across 5 continents; our mission is to close the diversity gap in entrepreneurship. SoGal Foundation's global startup competition represents the first and largest opportunity for women and diverse entrepreneurs and investors to connect worldwide. Join the SoGal community & follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.